Wednesday, August 30, 2017

My Favorite Book of the Summer

I don't know about anyone else, but it has been unseasonably cool in my neck of the woods this week. August is not yet over, but it's been feeling an awful lot like fall. As students and teachers are gearing up to head back to school (or already have!) it seems the perfect time to look back on favorites from the season before diving into more autumnal reads. Madeline over on Top Shelf Text invited myself and 20 other bloggers to share a summer favorite, so there are lots of other great recommendations besides just mine. Head on over to see what I chose -- Pssst...I'm first on the list :)

Image via Top Shelf Text

P.S. Top Shelf Text is one of my favorite bookish blogs and bookstagram accounts
P.P.S. Don't miss the Diverse Books Club launching Sept 1st! (Goodreads | Instagram)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really was! It was fun to write my little bit too -- I'm so out of practice with "reviews!"

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think :)